Companion Customization

Overlooker

Hello, I bought the ability to companion customization off the GTN when I was a preferred status (and used it), I am now a subscriber. If I go back to preferred status will I still be able to customize my companion because I bought it before or will I have to buy it again?

Thanks in advance for any help. Sorry if this is the wrong section, this is my first thread and couldn't see anywhere else to really put it.

Hello, I bought the ability to companion customization off the GTN when I was a preferred status (and used it), I am now a subscriber. If I go back to preferred status will I still be able to customize my companion because I bought it before or will I have to buy it again?

Thanks in advance for any help. Sorry if this is the wrong section, this is my first thread and couldn't see anywhere else to really put it.

Yes, you should be able to use Companion customization. A guildmate of mine has the Artifact Equipment (Account) unlock and is able to use artifact equipment when he switched back to being a Preferred player after forgetting to enter in his timecard in time.

Yes, you should be able to use Companion customization. A guildmate of mine has the Artifact Equipment (Account) unlock and is able to use artifact equipment when he switched back to being a Preferred player after forgetting to enter in his timecard in time.

Ah ok, thanks for the answer :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.