Sage Forcequake - please fix excessive screen shake radius and intensity

Cernow

So here I am standing at the GTN terminal in CZ-198 and my screen is constantly shaking due to a Sage using their Forcequake somewhere else in the zone. The Sage isn't nearby (I checked) yet my screen is still shaking madly. It doesn't just happen here, it happens in many zones - the Sage might be completely out of sight but their quake still causes screen shake. And since it's a low cooldown ability and the Sage is a popular class, that's a lot of screen shaking that can't be turned off.

The radius on the screen shake from Forcequake is far too large, by a huge margin.

Also, ironically, the screen shake gets worse with distance, so it can be worse for a 3rd party than the actual Sage doing the quake. I have a Sage myself and when I use Forcequake my screen shakes nowhere near as much when Im the caster as it does when I'm on a different character in the vicinity of a Sage.

It is really irritating to have such a distracting visual effect caused by another player that you cannot disable. It is not enough to say "just move away" because the range of this effect is so huge. Often the only solution is to change instance (if one is available) but chances are there's another Sage in that anyway.

Please tone down the screen shake, or better still do what you should have done in the first place and put a toggle for it in the graphics options.