The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Moddable versions of the Companions Original Gear

NeoWolf

I can't sopeak for everyone but I like some of the outfits the companions start in. Makos brown jumpsuit for example.

It would be nice to have a companion adaptive pack that includes all thier base outifts on moddable versions so they can keep those outfits throughout thier entire careers.

You could release them as Class Packs, Bounty Hunter Companion pack including all base companion outfits as adapatable gear (useable only by the companion they are intended for). soth Warrior pack etc..etc.

Edited by NeoWolf

Interesting. I would kind of like something like this. This used to be a problem with Vector because he is a light armor user, but not a force adept. Sith assassin gear really does not fit his character well. This problem was solved with adaptive gear that looked like Alderaan noble clothing.

On Topic, I kind of like the idea because of the unique appearances that companions got from it. I would even support something along the lines of restricting them to companions only to save some of the work involved.

Lord Scourge for the Jedi Knight is another example of why this would be good. As you cannot get much access to any sith styled gear on republic side so trying to keep Lord Scourge looking as awesomely sith'ish as his initial outift looks is nigh impossible... and putting him in jedi gear is just plain wrong. :)

I've never found any gear for Skadge that looked good on him and never found anything quite right for Gault. I'd love to have that starting Black Sun gear for Skadge and Smuggler-type gear for Gault.

Off topic, but is there a customization for Gault that has both his horns intact?