Bugs for clothes

AveryLuna

So this has been irritating me to no end, I've found a major amount of Cartel clothing that is worn of females has HORRIBLE collision issues, as well as some lighting issues. I have a couple here that really needs to be fixed, and I suggest it is since I payed for those up the ***.

Bastila Shan's upper garment: The "tail" of the outfit will phase through my characters butt whenever moving any amount.

Regal Apparel Skirt: The skirt phases into my characters body making it much more of a short-short skirt appearance, the hit detection is morbid and needs fixed immediately.

Last of the handmaiden's skirt: Same as above, same issue, but less noticeable due to the leggings

Relaxed Vestment Chest piece: This is downright HORRIBLE and most likely one of the most submitted tickets I've seen. The chest piece has HORRIBLE light tearing issues where the stomach area is confused and has parts in pitch black and others in bright light, this one REALLY needs fixed. I have no doubt there's more, but add more and hopefully Mods will see this.

I remembered another

Covert Energy Boots: supposed to sound like feet (As I'll soon prove), if you have no shoes on you make the usual bare-foot sounds when walking, however if you have boots then switch out to covert-energy boots it'll make the boot clopping sounds, as well after a load screen it will have this issue. The only way to fix it (for the area as loading screens ruin it) is to take off all boots, put normal boots on, then take those off, then put on your covert energy boots. This bugs the hell out of me, as these boots would be my most favored item if they were fixed.