[Enhancement] Legacy level tied limited collection unlocks

Avicii

I was thinking last night that it would be cool for BW to create something like 5 Legacy slots tied to the collections that a subscriber could unlock allowing them to put unique items and copy them for other character with the collection feature. These would be items that are NOT in the collection options already.

1 could be like any Speeder, 1 for Weapon, 1 for Armor, 1 for Pet or 1 Color Crystal slot that are unlocked with legacy levels. Then you would pay something like 350 CC to unlock it for your legacy on that account like the other collections. Tie it to legacy level as a reward where at Legacy 30 you can unlock the Pet slot, at 40 the Crystal slot, then at 50 the Speeder, Armor piece and Weapon slot. (All just random ideas as for instance)

The only drawback offhand I can think of is that once you lock an item in it can’t be removed period. This is due to players trying to put in X speeder then make copies for all their toons then remove it and unlock another speeder. It should be a 1 shot feature.

Of course that raises another problem of people locking an item in then wanting to change it later or claiming they made a mistake or don’t understand. It would have to be a strict once you lock the item in that’s it for this account type of thing much like the Advanced Class selection is for your character. Make people select YES to the warning twice to help ensure the “I don’t realize..” or “I didn’t know it was 1 use only” ect.

I realize there are other problems with this idea and it can be refined a lot better. Seemed like something to throw out there or maybe someone already has and to follow up on their idea.

I know there are rare items people love that they have on 1 toon but like old armor or speeders no longer available that they would love to transfer over if they switched mains or for alts. It would also serve as a reward for people that have higher legacy levels giving them access to QoL type feature that can only be gained by playing the game for a long while. And it would allow BW to make some money back with the charging of CC for the collection spot to unlock it for all characters for the time invested creating it.

Thoughts, additions, ideas?