The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How to make role-players happy with the chair emote

AlrikFassbauer

Hello,

I've come up with a plan.

To make role-players (like me) happy. ;)

First thing - the "chair" emotes are a great thing !

But I'd like to see a few more. There are more kinds of chairs available within the game, you know. ;)

Now, ow could any role-player be made happy ?

It'd be easy :

1. Place the emotes into the Cartel shop.

2. Make their price (for each one) really LOW - only 1-5 coins. So low, actually, that as many role-players could have that as possible ! (You know, this emote was - in one way or another - a long-held dream of many role-players in these forums !

3. Make an achievement which is easy to achieve for any PvE players.

4. Make this achievement so that it generates the 1-5 Cartel Coins needed to purchase at least 1 chair emote.

5. Optional : Make additional, similarily easy to accomplish achievements which generate in a similar manner 1-5 Cartel Coins - for additional chair emotes.

6. Profit !

Now, this way each role-player who is interested in having such an emote would be made happy very soon ! :)

The only drawback is, that this would require quite a lot of "implementation power".

In my plan I chose the way of an Cartel-Coin-generating achievement to ensure that even those people are not able to get Cartel Coins - one never knows what could hinder them - to get them regardless - through the easy to accomplish achievement able to generate Cartel Coins.

An far easier way would be, of course, to sell chair emotes by in-game vendors. ;)

But - still the entry should be very low, simply because role-players might want to do role-playing even with level 1.

Which means that any high-level entry would hinder them to do their role-playing. (Example : Reputation Vendors. Role-players might not want to gain reputation to get a Chair emote, one never knows.)

The solution to this problem would be to place chair emotes to the basic social vendors of Ord Mantell, Tython, Hutta, Korriban. This way, the entry-level would be as low as possible.

Alrik