Kaon Under Siege (Hard mode) - Behemoth kill not counting towards achievement

PaladinSoul

Hi all,

I have experienced this issue ever since the Achievement system came live. I gave up on it for a few months and I just came back into it to see if this changed.

It didn't.

The Behemoth still does not count towards achievement in hard mode (normal mode seems to count now).

What does the community/developers know about this issue?

Thanks!

-TS...

Did you kill Behemoth in hard mode before the achievement system launched and using the same toon(s) to kill him after? I had the same issues with several FP bosses not count as achievement. Only when I use different toons(who hadn't done the FP before )does it counts

Well thats going to suck for me, as a good percentage of my characters have done it and I am not gonna level any more characters just to do one flashpoint in the hopes it actually works. Besides I am 721 out or 923 codex entries (which don't total up correctly anyways) on my main and wouldn't want to roll a third main just to start over.

Did you kill Behemoth in hard mode before the achievement system launched and using the same toon(s) to kill him after? I had the same issues with several FP bosses not count as achievement. Only when I use different toons(who hadn't done the FP before )does it counts

New "toon" that was created after achievement and old "toon" yield same result: nothing.

Well thats going to suck for me, as a good percentage of my characters have done it and I am not gonna level any more characters just to do one flashpoint in the hopes it actually works. Besides I am 721 out or 923 codex entries (which don't total up correctly anyways) on my main and wouldn't want to roll a third main just to start over.

I don't think you should be so gullible as to conclude what LamiaKan said is true. It may be true for him, but it is false for me since either way doesn't count towards achievement. It may be false for you as well.

I suggest you try and see before giving into exasperation and desperation. :)

Just did this HM Flashpoint on my Sage last night to finish out the quest chain for the special speeder. The Behemoth counted towards the kill count.

It might be that if the Behemoth dies due to the barrels that the kill doesn't count. We only used 1 barrel last night because the tank did not know the fight and the DPS were overpowered.

I've done this twice on HM, once on my Sin tank (hadn't ever done the FP before) with a groupfinder group and once solo with my sage (completed it many times before 2.0), and it counted both times (SM worked just fine as well). You're not the first person to report this bug, so I'm not sure what's causing it. The way the Behemoth dies might well be something to look into, as it doesn't seem to be relevant if you've done it before 2.0 or not. Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• 2 months later...
Just did the hardmode again finally and again did not get credit for the kill. It's the last one I need for the hardmode meta achievement. I made sure that I was healing and dpsing and standing within 3 meters of it as I killed it.