Imperial-Army looking to grow!

Eyeskream

Hello, I am a new person to the Jung-Ma server, and am happy to be here! I started a guild about 3 days ago, and looking to build on more members! It's a slow process, but its a sure process. I've run guilds before, in WoW, Aion, Tribes Ascend (clan), AvP (clan), etc, etc.

Imperial Army will be based on PvP & PvE action. Role-play will be involved around there somewhere, but for now its just time to recruit and get the website organized! I am fixing up my own on enjin and it should be done soon. I plan on making once the guild has active recruits (more than 4 or 5 :p ) a series of role playing events. As in, guild meetings, guild pvp / pve, guild dueling tournies, guild scavenger hunts, and more.

All are welcome. Hope to see everyone around the game, and if anybody is interested in joining, post here or hit me up in game.

My in game name is: Eyescream

or if im not on shoot me a mail!

• 7 months later...
Hey, how is it going? Got any more players? Havent see any running around so im guessing it is not going well. I got several 55 imps, and im interested in a military rp guild. Let me know if you are still arpund :)