The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Epic Trolls compilation game

Xakthul

The title is self explanatory, but I think this is gonna be fun.

Argumentative Statement: Not as fun as killing meatbags.

So, just describe the troll you conducted, and the reader will give you up to 5 points per post. They can only really be trolls from gameplay or forums, but I hope you guys find this fun.

Putting noob BH or Agent armor on my SW and going to Hutta. People try to duel me while I'm doing that. It's fun to imagine the look on people's faces when I one-shot their toons.

The title is self explanatory, but I think this is gonna be fun.

Argumentative Statement: Not as fun as killing meatbags.

So, just describe the troll you conducted, and the reader will give you up to 5 points per post. They can only really be trolls from gameplay or forums, but I hope you guys find this fun.

Putting noob BH or Agent armor on my SW and going to Hutta. People try to duel me while I'm doing that. It's fun to imagine the look on people's faces when I one-shot their toons.

what's an SW -tilts head-

and that is pretty funny, i must try that XD do you just put on the appearance armor or the actual noob armor?

i like trolling my friend :D we pretty much just exclusively play together and we'll hunt datacrons and things together, he's really good at jumping to the tops of levels and such, but on the flip side, i'm really good at force pulling him off ledges when he gets to the top :)

what's an SW -tilts head-

and that is pretty funny, i must try that XD do you just put on the appearance armor or the actual noob armor?

SW is Sith Warrior. And I buy the noob armor from the Hutta vendors just for that purpose :tran_angel:

Also, 4 points to you.