The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

FREE HUT CARTEL! WOO!... wait...

TheJagji

I think he means if you're subbed, get it free, then go preferred.....

And I think you get to keep it then.

I think so too and tbh that really has me wondering about what BW's up to with this dropping it to free more and more because from what I understand, MMO's usually perform a move like that prior to a release that raises the top level or end-content difficulty so that more people's characters are in a better position level and gear-wise for the next wave of grinding to the new cap. Granted, it seems really fast for another raise like that and I haven't seen or heard any rumors about anything like that yet but then again, I don't see them doing something like this without reason.

But that is not all! As a newly added ongoing benefit to the Subscriber Rewards Program, all new and current Subscribers now receive the first Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel free of charge*! Continue your adventure to Level 55, uncover the diabolical plot of the Hutt Cartel, and discover the breathtaking planet of Makeb. Subscribe to take advantage of this ongoing benefit now!

Players who have already purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel and are an active Subscriber on September 12, 2013 at 4:00AM PDT / 11:00AM GMT will receive a new title, “The Risen,” via in-game mail on or before September 25, 2013 as our appreciation for the purchase.

Subscribers who purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel in the last 30 days will be granted 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins in appreciation for their recent purchase of Rise of the Hutt Cartel by September 13, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT.

OMG all we are going to get is a title how unfair is that? i think we who have had the hutt cartel should get 1050 cartel coins who else agrees with me on this

do you think it is fair then that just because we paid money for it a few months ago that we shouldn't get the same as what people get that only paid for it a few weeks ago?

But we DO get Cartel coins, along with all the "Join the Fight" rewards. So I'm not complaining.

do you think it is fair then that just because we paid money for it a few months ago that we shouldn't get the same as what people get that only paid for it a few weeks ago?

Do you request a refund in a department store when the the pair of trousers you bought for 40$ gets discounted to 15$ ?. After you have already worn your pair for 6 months?

Of course most of us think something like "Oh, pitty..." But how can you honestly rage about something like that? The interwebz is a rather special sphere of our world, but it still is part of the real world. Some people might want to adapt to this brand-new insight.

Edited by Count_Haake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I think he means if you're subbed, get it free, then go preferred.....

And I think you get to keep it then.

I apologize if I am committing the sin of resurrecting a dead thread, but it seemed the most relevent to my problem.

I have just bought the Revan expansion.

I believe the Hutt expansion comes with it.

I am currently a subscriber.

My question: If I return to Prescribed, even tho I keep Revan (that I paid for), do I also keep Hutt expansion, which I have NOT paid for, but is only free to subscribers ?????

The info in this thread is largely old outdated and inaccurate. You would have been better off making a new thread.

If you bought shadows of Revan you got hutt cartel for free. It's still yours even if you stop subbing. If you sub, even if it's just for one month, you get Hutt Cartel for free and will still have access to it after your sub runs out.

Edited by Ilayas