Cartel bounties

PlacidDragon

Hi all :)

I've recently returned to SWTOR after..well.. since 3 or so months after launch really, and i have a question (well, i have many, but i'll keep it simple, hehe).

Doing a cartel bounty mission, i notice that some of my characters (notably, my level 50 and 51) does not receive experience when turning in a bounty.

They receive experience fine while "questioning unwilling subjects", but when i transport back to the fleet and turn the bounty in, even though it says i get XP, i dont.

This seems to work fine on any character below level 50, just not on my 50 and 51.

Any idea what could be causing that ? (yes, i am a subscriber, and yes, i have the expansion).

Thanx in advance :)

Bug it in game and the Bug forums if this is indeed the case.

There is a bug that I encounter mostly when returning to the fleet where it wont show the quests I turn in giving me credit in the comms or XP. However it is really a bug in the UI and it does not update, if you hit control+u twice to refresh the UI they show up.

I bugged this some time ago. You can tell it is occurring if you have the option enabled to see your own name plate in the fact the bar below it is sorta blacked out more or less (cant find the right words to describe it). Refreshing the UI fixes it and the comms and xp will show up or reloggin does.

There are likely other known issues that this might be but the aforementioned is all that I have encountered.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.