Marauder carnage BIS gear

UcigasRoman

100% Melee Accuracy

Throw the rest into Surge

0 Crit

Toss up between strength and power augments. The difference is less than 1% if I remember correctly.

I'm 6/14 Kell Dragon and my stats are as follows.

100.64% Accuracy

18.34 % Crit

74.34% surge

1022 Bonus Melee Damage(power augments)

• 3 weeks later...
can soemone post the stats,ench you need for BIs gear

Underworld and Kell dragon

i forud bis for anni ,but not for carnage

In carnage you dont need as much Acc as anni since you get the 3% boost from your spec. You want:

Acc->100% before anything else. Then just power and surge on your gear. The difference between power and strength augs, is less than 1% but as a general rule, if you get a boost in your skill tree go Main Stat, if you dont get a passive main stat boost, then go power. But really in Carnage, it doesnt matter much. Personal preference. Hope this helps

In carnage you dont need as much Acc as anni since you get the 3% boost from your spec. You want:

Acc->100% before anything else. Then just power and surge on your gear. The difference between power and strength augs, is less than 1% but as a general rule, if you get a boost in your skill tree go Main Stat, if you dont get a passive main stat boost, then go power. But really in Carnage, it doesnt matter much. Personal preference. Hope this helps

I'd add : if you have a crit related mechanic in your tree, go mainstat. Ex. For annihilation, rage generation happens on direct critical hit on a bleeding target. I chose strenght aug.

The mathematical difference is less than 1%, but every 2 extra crit I can sneak in a vicious slash rather than having to slash between force charges. Obviously a bit RNG.