[Bug] : Abilities not working as intended

Leafy_Bug

Dear Dev Team,

For the past few days, I seem to have stumbled on several bugs. Please find below :

1. Class Jedi Shadow level 55 BiS Underworld

2. Encounter : TFB 16M HM, tentacle phase.

3. Problem : Upon successfully getting a proc to reset project, the timer for project was still ticking, making my ability unavailable. While I had reset the ability and tried to use it, the game would not allow me. I don't know what happened but the only way to make my character working again properly was to use /stuck in combat.

----------------------------------------

1. Class : Jedi Sentinel level 55 Bis 72/75

2. Encounter : TFB 8M NiM Dreadguards

3. Problem : Using leap during lightning phase knockback bugs the character rendering it unable to move. So when Heirad does overload, I fly, mid air i use leap to return to him, leap is on cooldown, I stay where he knocked me back, and I can't move, or do anything. Not even sage rescue works on this. Another issue is my sentinel again, misfiring some abilities. This is the first time since I play my sentinel that I hear the merciless slash proc or slash proc to reset cauterize, and cauterize is not reset. So you fixed my mouse issues, my masterstrike misfiring but now I have these issues.

Hope it helps,

E.