Looking for intellectual active casual guild with good experience boost

jessyager

I have just started playing SWTOR more seriously the last couple weeks and am still learning the ropes... I have a lvl 34ish Sith Marauder, a lvl 20ish Republic Commando and a lvl 9ish Sentinal. I am looking for a guild(s) to join. I am 33 and would kinda like a group who enjoy intellectual conversation in addition to geeky stuff :p. I am a fairly casual player and might take a month or so hiatus while I play another game for a bit but am pretty dedicated when I am playing the game. Any one have any suggestions?

Well for your Republic characters I would suggest the guild Covenant of the Phoenix. I have a Jedi Consular/Shadow in that guild and have been very happy with it. It is a very large guild with helpful people. For your Sith Empire characters I would suggest the guild Red Star Syndicate. That guild is very friendly and helpful to members who need assistance. Both guilds have the highest experience boost possible. :D:D:D

Lol agreed with that statement :p. Honestly I don't know that I can narrow it to specific topics nor do I think I would want to. However, I can say that I am a geek (as I'm sure most of us are :p) and I worked in a tech support call center in management for about 5 years and I miss the conversations we used to have. I enjoy good debates about a diverse subject matter. From theoretical science to the probability of the zombie apocalypse and the most common currency should the latter happen :p. I just miss exercising my brain and listening to diverse opinions and like a group with an open mind.

Obviously this is just a desire and not solid criteria in my joining a guild but would be great if I could find a guild with a player base like that.

I have just started playing SWTOR more seriously the last couple weeks and am still learning the ropes... I have a lvl 34ish Sith Marauder, a lvl 20ish Republic Commando and a lvl 9ish Sentinal. I am looking for a guild(s) to join. I am 33 and would kinda like a group who enjoy intellectual conversation in addition to geeky stuff :p. I am a fairly casual player and might take a month or so hiatus while I play another game for a bit but am pretty dedicated when I am playing the game. Any one have any suggestions?

I think you lost most guilds at intellectual. To be honest, for instance in my guilds mumble the last few days we have discussed:

1. Miley Cyrus's new Video

2. Beaver Zombies movie... however the Canadian who was talking about it made it sound like it was called Beavers on Bees

If you wanted an active and helpful guild there are many on both sides.

http://www.pandamoniumguild.com/

I would suggest looking at several of the Guild's that have posted on the forum;

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=410

Many have websites which you can browse at your leisure to get a better picture of what they have to offer and to decide which Guild would be a better fit for someone like yourself.

You can also write down the names of an officer(s) within each Guild and try to contact them in-game to ask a few questions you might have to better narrow down your decision

Whatever you decide, Happy hunting

cal

• 3 weeks later...