GALACTIC GUILD BATTLES Swtor Livestream Event - PTS Thursday Sept 12th @ 9:30pm EST.

DkSharktooth

Update:

The Next Galactic Guild Battle will be Thursday, Sept 19th @ 9:30pm EST.

Time: 9:30pm EST

Date: Thursday, Sept 19th

Where to watch: Twitch.tv/MMORPGcom

--------

Source:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20130911?intcmp=sor_bwa-mkt-t-us-hp-080

Bring your 4v4 team or come soloq 4v4 arenas at this time. There will be alot of people on pts.

Time: 9:30pm EST

Note: Download the PTS patch now, there was a 2.5GB patch last night.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Was pretty fun watching you get raped by the scold team and thinking it was something wrong with your comp.

Scolds team was pretty good. The main obstacle we had to overcome when forming the group was that BW wants 4 people + 2 alternates WITH WEBCAM, that are willing to use it. I would say I was very lucky to even get 4 people at all, we asked at least 20-30 players. We had an alternate in yesterday instead of our main comp. 1st time playing together is always rough, few wins, few losses. Live will allow for better comps since it doesn't require webcam to play together. GG's either way.

Why in the hell would they require a webcam?

Where they hoping they'd get to stare at some *****?

:confused:

Webcam makes a livestream more personal and entertaining to watch when you know who you're talking to. Compare the amount of popular streams with webcam to without one, it's a huge difference. If you saw last nights stream, there was live commentary with webcams.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Webcam makes a livestream more personal and entertaining to watch when you know who you're talking to. Compare the amount of popular streams with webcam to without one, it's a huge difference. If you saw last nights stream, there was live commentary with webcams.

That may be so, but, that's still not a reason to tell people with webcams that they aren't wanted. After all, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people that don't see the point in owning a webcam.

And I was at work last night so I couldn't see.

This excuse really needs to stop being used.

Everyone tries to win no matter the comp. You lost get over it. stop using this lame excuse to justify losing.

Yes, of course I tried to win. Yet it was a throw together pug team, I've never played with Silence and I rarely do arenas with Achido. I don't know why someone would come into this thread and rub their epeen like it was some sort of accomplishment to beat a throwtogether team. If people weren't so afraid of losing their PTS rating maybe there would be more teams queuing lol.

Yes, of course I tried to win. Yet it was a throw together pug team, I've never played with Silence and I rarely do arenas with Achido. I don't know why someone would come into this thread and rub their epeen like it was some sort of accomplishment to beat a throwtogether team. If people weren't so afraid of losing their PTS rating maybe there would be more teams queuing lol.

They just want to stroke their e-peen any chance they get. And of course, people just love to troll other people. Probably trying compensate for something..

If people weren't so afraid of losing their PTS rating maybe there would be more teams queuing lol.

a lot of people are just sick of the ******** balance which is a result from the dumbing down of the game that was 2.0

and personally, i would love queing again but pub side is a graveyard

Edited by PerronCedric

a lot of people are just sick of the ******** balance which is a result from the dumbing down of the game that was 2.0

and personally, i would love queing again but pub side is a graveyard

I heard a rumor that soloQ ranked might have cross faction capability. If this is true, it's a first step towards allowing both republic and empire to que 4v4 on the same team, increasing the amount of teams by increasing the population to chose from. I can't confirm this because not enough people are on pts to soloQ.