Rotate unscheduled downtime

cabled

As above. In light of the recent unscheduled downtimes and "fix" patches always happening on odd days during APAC primetime hours, I would like to suggest that all subscribers be treated equally by rotating unscheduled downtimes.

Ratio out your subscribers by region and run unscheduled downtimes during each region's primetime hours respectively. For example, if the ratio of american:european:apac subscribers is 4:2:1, unscheduled downtime should be happening during the peak hours of each region in the same ratio.

There is no reason why APAC subscribers should draw the short straw all the time by having unscheduled maintenance during our primetime hours. We pay the same as every other subscriber. We are entitled to the same service.

As above. In light of the recent unscheduled downtimes and "fix" patches always happening on odd days during APAC primetime hours, I would like to suggest that all subscribers be treated equally by rotating unscheduled downtimes.

Ratio out your subscribers by region and run unscheduled downtimes during each region's primetime hours respectively. For example, if the ratio of american:european:apac subscribers is 4:2:1, unscheduled downtime should be happening during the peak hours of each region in the same ratio.

There is no reason why APAC subscribers should draw the short straw all the time by having unscheduled maintenance during our primetime hours. We pay the same as every other subscriber. We are entitled to the same service.

This, this, a thousand times this!

Much love, OP! It's BBA week and we just lost a night of gameplay! And for people who tell me it's only 2 hours, I do have to fit in those annoying things like working, eating and sleeping, so 8pm to 10pm is my gaming time and tonight it's gone, which is 1/7th of BBA week.

Yes, I know, people are gonna say BBA will be returning, etc etc etc. Please only tell me how wrong I am if you are in APAC and get screwed by maintenance every single time. Otherwise, shut up and enjoy your time zone! :cool:

I agree down times should be split between the different time zones. I do fully realize this will put maintenance occasionally during American peak times (and will note that I am in fact in the Midwestern United States), but I think that's only fair.