The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Request: Lady of Pain!

I originally posted this in "suggestion box" but I am reposting it here, as this is the proper forum for it, and so it's more likely to get noticed by the Cartel Market team...

So, now that you've added Huttsbane's outfit to the game, an outfit very similar to already existing outfits, but with slightly better colors, please please please add Lady of Pain's outfit.

For those that don't know what it looks like, it's the Imperial Dancer's outfit, only white-black instead of yellow-black and the jewelry with it is a deep purple.

You can see it here, in this video. However, it's a video taken from the Bounty Hunter storyline on Tatooine, so there is some spoilers, be warned.

I can dig it, but... can't you just dye it?

Nope, the Imperial Dancer outfit is not able to be dyed because it's not at least level 16 apparently. Plus, even then the dye would be black and white and not have the purple jewelry. Just like with Huttsbane, if you just dye the old dropped versions of the outfit, you still can't get it to look like Huttsbane looks.

Oh and it's Empire only too.

EDIT: Oh and it doesn't show up right in the preview window either.. it seems the black is hard-coded so like if you try to preview a dye it say White-White, you end up with white-black.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero