Begeren Colony - PvP Videos!

Chiltonium

Hey there!

Some may have read my post when I transferred here from Ebon Hawk, well I thought I'd throw up my new pvp vdieo here, since I'm not on Ebon Hawk anymore I guess that thread is moot O_O.

I'm not the greatest, but I am the best looking, *Swings lekku over shoulder, fabio style*

I also main on my powertech, I REALLY enjoy Advanced Prototype, I <3 the damage Flame thrower does, but as recently I have been playing Pyrotech more often. Pyro is squisy but it does pretty decent numbers overall. Looking forward to arenas in advanced prototype.

Good video and keep posting :D

Look forward to seeing you at 55

I also main on my powertech, I REALLY enjoy Advanced Prototype, I <3 the damage Flame thrower does, but as recently I have been playing Pyrotech more often. Pyro is squisy but it does pretty decent numbers overall. Looking forward to arenas in advanced prototype.

Good video and keep posting :D

Look forward to seeing you at 55

Thanks. I played pyro back when it was amazing. When Thermal detonator was pure nuke, when railshot had more armor penn, and when gas cyllinder hit for double what it does now. I tried pyro again, it just doesnt have the oomf it had for how squishy it is. It's still fun, however. Especially all the rail shots.

zzZZZzzzzZZZ PEW.

I am also 55 now, but I cant decide. I have a 55 operative, 55 assasin, 55 pt, and about to be a 55 jugg. I enjoy the jugg most but the defensive CDs on the PT just smoke his. I can have energy shield up allll the time. Saber ward is three minutes, enraged defense turns me into a walking punching bag, and saber reflect lasts so little time I often only get hit like once.

Edited by Chiltonium