+10 Endurance Datacron, Makeb, Seriously W*T*F is the secret!!

Emrack

Dulfy can help!

Watch the video and then you can see the exact angle she uses and replicate it. I don't want to waste your time trying to explain it, it's never gonna be as good as seeing it.

Go for Dulfy, or just search makeb datacron on YouTube.

I assume you mean the jump near the end after you slide down the hill and then need to jump onto the scaffolding? Get on your speeder and line yourself up at the same angle as the beam you are trying to land on. Then run and jump.

Ok, so I guess I did waste your time explaining, but if you haven't go watch the videos over and over again.

Dulfy can help!

Watch the video and then you can see the exact angle she uses and replicate it. I don't want to waste your time trying to explain it, it's never gonna be as good as seeing it.

Go for Dulfy, or just search makeb datacron on YouTube.

I assume you mean the jump near the end after you slide down the hill and then need to jump onto the scaffolding? Get on your speeder and line yourself up at the same angle as the beam you are trying to land on. Then run and jump.

Ok, so I guess I did waste your time explaining, but if you haven't go watch the videos over and over again.

Yeah looking at it now thanks!!