Tank & Healer LF mature, friendly active guild

OkkioLuce

Greetings! I have been playing swtor for a few months now with my gf. We're both loving the game and playing quite a lot of hours. We're both really friendly, helpful players and are looking to really commit to a nice friendly guild. we're looking for a family, not just a guild :)

Hoping to hear from someone who might have a spot for us to enjoy some end game content mainly and meet some cool people :)

IGN: Chibbet

Greetings! I have been playing swtor for a few months now with my gf. We're both loving the game and playing quite a lot of hours. We're both really friendly, helpful players and are looking to really commit to a nice friendly guild. we're looking for a family, not just a guild :)

Hoping to hear from someone who might have a spot for us to enjoy some end game content mainly and meet some cool people :)

IGN: Chibbet

Hello Chibbet!

If you and your girlfriend are still searching for a home, Binary Sunset are always happy to welcome new members with the right personality. We're a republic PvE guild who mainly do lvl55 endgame content , catering to both veterans and beginner players. We also have members that just enjoy our social and open environment while levelling or doing other content solo or in smaller groups.

You can visit us on http://www.binarysunset.se if you want to read more about us, and you are welcome to contat me (Asharl) or Silvani in-game if you have any inquiries.

Best regards to you both.