The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Regarding the new patch and the codex fixes

DrakeIsGod

This is what was stated:

The following Codex entries have been moved to a new "Lost Knowledge" category and no longer count towards planet totals:

Champion of House Thul (Alderaan)

Conqueror of Balmorra

Master of the Burning Way (Belsavis)

Conqueror of Corellia

Liberator of Corellia

Ice Wars Veteran (Hoth)

Of the Bane Brigade (Hoth)

Shadow Hunter (Nar Shaddaa)

Scourge of the Underworld (Nar Shaddaa)

Venom Drinker (Quesh)

Venomous (Quesh)

SIS Operative (Tatooine)

Primeval Explorer (Tatooine)

Mandalorian Bane (Taris)

Scorcher of Worlds (Taris)

Ambassador of the Republic (Voss)

Ambassador of the Empire (Voss)

I was told they have been fixed, but for my main lvl 55 (which has completed every mission on every planet before the patch and while the codexes were still bugged) I don't have them now. And since this is my main and I'm attempting to be a perfectionist with him, I want to get any codex I can. Are there any other players with a way to resolve this? Like are there any lvl 55's who have these codexes? :rak_02:

I understand where he is going with his question and understand your reply. But the lost knowledge titles if counting toward the overall, shouldn't or just be removed altogether. As alot of people that completed the content never got rewarded with the titles. I just added up all the ones I am missing to the number I actually have and for some reason the numbers are off by 5, ie 917 vs. 923 says max I can get.

I as well am a completionist and originally heard about the game and was happy to get a chance to beta test the game 2 years ago when the titles actually where earnable prior to live launch. I'm not entitled to anything and understand that the process to make everyone happy is tedious at best, and we are glad when a bone is thrown are way.

Well I mean I called customer service yesterday and they stated that their recent patch had made those titles retrievable...only my issue is that I can't receive them with my main 55 who has already completed every mission on every planet before the patch. As of now, it seems the only way I can retrieve these fixed codexes is by using a lower lvl character.

So if they are technically back in the game, based on customer service. Then someone is going to be very busy crediting everyone with the titles. If however they are not in game anymore, then just delete them and the lost knowledge. I am one of those people that have done alot of things prior to 2.0 and even now I am grinding out the achievements and barely tolerating it. With 8 55s there is no way I am going to create anothr republic and imperial toon to replay the content a 9th and 10th time. I memorize everything as I go so replay value is hard for me.