Unify colors

Wintergale

Care to explain me why after ALL THESE MONTHS unify color AND now(?) dyes doesn't work IN cut scenes with companions etc. Stop adding useless items to cartel market, fix your current bugs.

But bug fixing takes time and effort. This effort should be reserved for cartel market issues, shouldn't it?

Companion appearance during conversation and cutscenes is one of my pet peeves as well. "hide head slot" is ignored when an out-of-party companion gets spotlight during a cutscene or conversation with another character. Such scenes would add a lot to the game if the companion wouldn't suddenly show the silly helmet you gave them. Unify colors and dye modules don't even work during regular conversation.

The whole thing is especially annoying in the trooper story, when your whole squad reports to the general. All the effort you put into putting them in some kind of uniform is ruined.

Currently playing an agent, and equipping my companions only with stuff that doesn't require "unify colors" and still Kaliyo strolled trough the ship yesterday during a holocall, wearing that silly social-points hat I bought her on Dromund Kaas. It was some serious stuff that was discussed but I only had eyes for that hillarious hat. :p

Edited by Mubrak

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Care to explain me why after ALL THESE MONTHS unify color AND now(?) dyes doesn't work IN cut scenes with companions etc. Stop adding useless items to cartel market, fix your current bugs.

It's damn 2014 now, over a year has passed and the bug is still there. So many people reported this, but all they do is add more **** to the cartel market without fixing any other bugs!