The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

companion and player skins

CriDaDimon

Would love to see an option for better quality skins for our own veiwing atleast, that doesnt neccessarily have to be veiwable by others. (Have you seen the hutts entertainers, the area your eye goes to looks horrendous, especially in the positions they sit in, bleed through on the meshes etc is terrible there and yes I know thats the hardest thing to get right but also the most important in my opinion as the human form is the most amazing thing in creation. It should be amazing in games as well, and doesnt have to be vulgar to look correct) But something like an adult version lol ya I would buy it but it would need to be veiwable only by verified accounts, but there are alot of adults that play mmo's and those are usually your long term subs - but more then that a better mesh for the mid area of the players and companions so it doesnt look like idk a blotch or glitch (the bleed through is very distracting from the amazing art of the game in those areas), maybe some better mesh on toes also. maybe a disclaimer for very high rez skins saying this might impact performance etc, but I bet if you gave us an option to buy a customized mesh for our characters and companions, and high rez skins like the cut scense or better even, alot would buy it, I would save and pay 20 bucks for a better skin and mesh easy, and an adult skin cencored to all accounts without the adult unlock or verification to default back to what it is I bet would sell like hot cakes as well.

Overall you have the ability to make the gear fit in these areas so high rez or nude skins and gear that is more riske is simple to implement, just need to be sure you keep it from vulgarity. The mesh is not as easy, but is needed, I would buy better meshes and skins from the cartel market is my point, and just let me decide my own graphcs settings based on my coms performance, but 4 video cards on a sabertoothx79 and i7 6 core this game cant touch me lol, so ramp it up all you want and let me decide the grqaphics level, as well ssd caching at 2x 6gbs is plenty for intensive atlasing, again let me decide lol, or give me an unlock from t he cartel market with the warning purchasing this unlock to high rez atlasing might decrease performance, and I woudl still s ay here take my money. (edited because I ahve massive typos)

Edited by CriDaDimon

So, just so that I'm sure I read your post correctly, you are asking Bioware to sell a "high res" texture/mesh pack so you can up skirt your companions? I'm all for increased graphics in the game but I suspect I have different reasons. Not to burst your bubble but I highly doubt they will be willing to create " mommy parts" on any game avatar but you never know until you ask I suppose.