The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Request: Increase Derelict Lightsaber Blade Length

I'd like to ask that the length of the blade on the derelict lightsabers be increased. These, like the blade on the tythonian force master sabers, are slightly shorter, measured pommel to blade tip, than the standard lightsabers. Add to that the fact that the derelict lightsabers' hilts are all substantially longer than any other saber's, and the overall effect is that the blade seems disproportionately short. The effect is all the more pronounced on the double-bladed version.

Normally, this might just be taken in the vein of variation, but this is the only lightsaber, apart from the ziost guardian, that has a special blade effect and a hilt that looks like it came out of the original movies. For some, that's not important, but for many it is.

If you agree that the lightsaber blade on the derelict sabers ought to be the same as other sabers, as measured from emitter to tip, please post your support here.

• 1 month later...
As I posted on your other thread (in general), I'm in support of this as well. I own a replica of this blade's inspiration IRL, and where others would say the light saber is too big, no, it fits that same way in my hands. However, the blade is indeed a little short and needs readjusting.