The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Duelling Banner Collection, BEFORE collections came out.

Elminster_cs

Hello again i just found that my dueling banner has not been added to collection.

I have unlock it BEFORE the collection system come out.

I have already try to dueling with someone, but no result. Idem after log in the game again.

I have already try to contact the costumer service, but the guys did not help me.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Cartel Collection feature.

We are currently seeing a small delay in the unlocking of various items to the Cartel Collections system. Please accept our apologies for this delay, and be assured that we are working to resolve the issue as swiftly as possible.

If your enquiry pertains to the title: Revan's Heir, please be advised that there is currently a bug with that title in the Collection system. Under Titles > Cartel Market it is listed as Strike Team Commander and under Titles > Titles it is listed as Archon. Clicking Show Details will confirm that the item you actually receive is Revan's Heir.

If your item or set is not unlocking correctly, please ensure the following:

Please ensure the item in questions is eligible to be unlocked in your collection. The item must have the Cartel Market symbol in the lower left hand corner of its icon to be eligible to be added to your Collection. To unlock armor sets within your Collection, you will need to have a complete set bound to a single character. This will then unlock the set into your Collection.

Once an item has been added to your Collection, you can retrieve it at no cost with the character that had the item bound if eligible. You may also have the option to unlock the item to use on your account, using Cartel Coins, from the Collection window on any of your characters. Certain items are not eligible for unlock and this will be clearly stated in the item description window when viewing it in the collections. Note: Items that are set to be account-wide do not need to be unlocked for all characters using Cartel Coins. As those items are intended for account-wide use, they will already be available for all characters from within your Collection.

If your item or set is still not unlocking correctly, there are a few workarounds which may resolve your issue:

- Please restart your game client. This may allow the unlock to push through.

- You may also attempt to add another item or set to your Collection, as this may push the original item or set through.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and ask for your patience and understanding whilst we work to resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions or encounter any other issues.

Regards,

Protocol Droid M0-T0