Valor and social legacy wide

veSev

Having given this concept some thought, I believe that these levels for valor and social should be account or legacy wide. Given that there are achievements centered around these 2 items, I believe that making them singular to one specific character only benefits the individuals who either have only one character or spend the majority of their time on their "mains". I, being one who has several toons, enjoy playing all my characters equally and in the end will probably never reach these ranks on the majority of my characters for quite some time (possibly a year or so from now), and the same is true for many others like myself. In addition, I feel that if in fact this is implemented the levels need to expand beyond the 100 valor and 10 social giving people more to strive for.

I agree social rank should be across all characters, however I disagree that valor should. Valor is your pvp experience wih that specific class.

Just because you are an experienced sorc healer in pvp does not mean you will be a great merc dps, and as such your valor should reflect that.

Valor is also only used for some really small things (pets/vehicle unlocks and class pvp armor which is valor rank 60...and easy number to hit).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.