Need some help with Ashara

RagnarBlackhand

I'm a LS assassin, just got Ashara and am still doing side-quests on Taris. I got her to 10k affection through gifts.

I got up to the conversation with the first flirt options, took all appropriate ones. When she talks again she apologizes for leaving to meditate, etc. At the end of that convo you can ask to take her out or say "am I rushing you?" I picked the latter and she said "no, that's not what I meant. I'm such a mess." and the convo ended before I could escape and try again. I got affection from that, but did I just mess up the romance? After that she accepted courting gifts with good rep-gain, but won't talk to me anymore. Do I just need to progress further in the storyline?

Some companion dialog requires you to be at a certain stage in the story so yeah you probably just need to carry on levelling up. From what I've seen with various classes it's difficult to mess up the romances unless you're deliberate about it.

Corso is still trying it on with my smuggler despite her telling him several times that she's not interested and kissing girls in front of him. He even grabbed her and kissed her in the last conversation I had with him. Someone needs to tell this guy that no means no!