Daughters of Allya

gfczorial

(OOC Message)

Hello all,

One thing I have always wanted to RP as was a nightsister and now a friend and I have created a guild that is pure RP nightsister clan. We will not be doing hardcore operations or pvp, this will mainly a pure nightsister RP Guild.

(OOC Message End)

Greetings potientials,

I am the Clan Shaman, with mother we serve the fanged god and winged goddess and follow the book of shadow. Do you seek to be one of our daughters? Then you must prove your worth in the cruicable. We offer to show you the true path, hear the call of Dathomir, how to commun with the magicks and spirits of this galaxy. If you pass you will be offers one of four roles in the clan, that of the Hunter, Shadow Killer, Warrior, or Crafter. Do not think any is better then the other, each path serves the clan. In service to the clan you may be asked to leave our home world and spreadour influence and to support our clan with your skills. Do not take us as Mandalorians or Bounty Hunters, for we are more, none of those other groups can call on the spirits. It is Mother that decides who we contract with and which of our honored sisters will leave the clan. As you leave do not forget your home, mediate with the spirits and you will always be with us.

If this path holds interest to you potential seek us out.

Signed,

Shaman Dharwihi

(OOC)

I am mostly on Pexe, my main character in another guild Dark Bretheren Knights that does RP/PVE/PVP. so ifyou have interest in the Daughters of Allya Guild you can contact me on her as well.(/endOOC)