Journal of a Mad Gamer

TheLastSiamese

Developers and Star Wars fanatics!

I know there are over a thousands posts on suggestion on how to make the game better, but I do not have time to review them all. So I am going to just post a new one and hope the community agrees on some of my suggestions. Here goes the list:

CONCERNING SPACE MISSIONS:

1) I know our space ship is supposed to be our "player housing", so make it possible for us to decorate our ship with trophies and items from the FPs, OPs, and Cartel Market.

2) Give us options on what ship we wish to fly or add more types for purchase or earn on a random drop from FPs, OPs, and Cartel Market.

3) Give us that Destroyer or Cruiser so our Guild's can meet together.

4) You gave us Fleet Commendations that really are not worth anything, how about add a flight uniform that boosts damage, armor, etc. besides the ship upgrades themselves for space missions.

5) Make a space mission FP so we can group up and do space missions with friends and guild mates.

LEGACY DATACRONS:

I did read a post about Legacy Datacrons and I suggest that it should be implemented right away. If found on one character, it should be unlocked right away on another character of yours. It only makes sense because as it is your Legacy you would pass those secrets on to your closest friends and family.

SKILL RESET:

Just make it easier for everyone and have a second soul type that we can automatically hit to switch to a second specialization for PvE. For instance I'm a damage Commando, it would be easier for everyone if I can go to my skill tree and hit a button that switches my skills to my medic specialization if I need to play medic.

GROUP FINDER:

Make an option so we can select a specific FP or OPs, enough said about that.

COMPANIONS:

If you're going to make new companions for us, make sure to give them a story line also. It was cool to get the Assassin Droid and Treek, but I felt like it was a waste to give them gifts for no story. I thought this game was all about story content.

STORY LINE:

Keep the story going for each individual class line. Makeb was great, but that was a general story line for everyone. Keep it more personal for each class.

IN-GAME ITEMS/CRAFTING:

1) Make reputation items tradeable, not bind on pickup.

2) Make biochem reusables not bind on pickup either. I understand your reluctance, but make it maybe part of your Legacy.

That is all I have at the moment. I have thought of more, but I did not write them down. When I do remember them I'll post here again. If you agree with these keep bumping this up and maybe if we are lucky some developer will do what they are supposed to do...DEVELOP to their customers' needs.

I can't say I agree with everything you stated, but here's my two cents...

You gave us Fleet Commendations that really are not worth anything

100% Agreed! I enjoyed Space Missions for a while, and eventually returned to grind for the older exotic materials--but now there's no point. I would certainly resume if the newer exotic mats were an option. :D

If found on one character, it should be unlocked right away on another character of yours.

I can't tell you how many times I had old-school Mario-style nightmares reaching the same datacrons over and over again.

For instance I'm a damage Commando, it would be easier for everyone if I can go to my skill tree and hit a button that switches my skills to my medic specialization if I need to play medic.

I frequently swap between DPS and Heals depending on guild needs that night. I could get behind this on one condition: a reasonable cool down. My gut says 20-30 minutes should be enough to prevent abuse, but still provide the convenience. Honestly, the perk would be not having to manually reallocate the points each time.

Make an option so we can select a specific FP or OPs, enough said about that.

While I'm not sure that you can pick and choose between ALL flashpoints and operation, you can drill-down through the UI and only select a subset of these. Is your comment more about the daily GF reward or the GF itself?

Edited by Joel_Eisenlipz
clarity

I frequently swap between DPS and Heals depending on guild needs that night. I could get behind this on one condition: a reasonable cool down. My gut says 20-30 minutes should be enough to prevent abuse, but still provide the convenience. Honestly, the perk would be not having to manually reallocate the points each time.

Why have a cool down? Many of the old school RPG's (single player) had this feature with no cool down. You could change stance, spec and gear at will at any time with no penalty.

Why have a cool down? Many of the old school RPG's (single player) had this feature with no cool down. You could change stance, spec and gear at will at any time with no penalty.

The PvP macro spec changing problem (which 2.4 is going to fix by not allowing your talent tree to be messed with while in a pvp match) and to stop the efficiency nazi's demanding dpser's change specs mid run just so the trash takes a few minutes less to get through.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.