Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why does Zahura try to rule us???

darhsteel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how many times I have to tell you, IT IS ZUHARA not Zahura, so obviously he didn't troll you hard enough, cause you cant even get his name right xD

Anyway we love/hate our Zuhara/Sparkle tank, So back off man :mad:! K thanks :D

Obviously OP is referring to a player character named Zahura. So back off, man.

OMG. Thank you, I happened to be looking at the forums, and when I saw the name zahara, I was like oh this ought to be good. I cant stand this person. I dont play imp side, just some alts for events, crafting etc. And all you see is that mouth running and running....

Then I watched the video, and laughed so hard I almost woke up my wife on the other end of the house.

HA hahaha, and to listen to all the excuses from that sorry person as I read the thread, YOU GOT OWNED. I love hide and heal, hide and hide, hide and use a pack lol. Fail pvpers use packs to heal. And all the posts after about skill? zahara has none. And then all the tools who defend him/her, whatever you are. Whew.

Ty ty Deyvon for making my day. Always a big talker and you put that fail person down hahaha.

Glock

OMG. Thank you, I happened to be looking at the forums, and when I saw the name zahara, I was like oh this ought to be good. I cant stand this person. I dont play imp side, just some alts for events, crafting etc. And all you see is that mouth running and running....

Then I watched the video, and laughed so hard I almost woke up my wife on the other end of the house.

HA hahaha, and to listen to all the excuses from that sorry person as I read the thread, YOU GOT OWNED. I love hide and heal, hide and hide, hide and use a pack lol. Fail pvpers use packs to heal. And all the posts after about skill? zahara has none. And then all the tools who defend him/her, whatever you are. Whew.

Ty ty Deyvon for making my day. Always a big talker and you put that fail person down hahaha.

Glock

Lolz.

Ignorant General chat troll comes in and tries to attack without any clue about what PvP skill is, who plays in WZs, and only laughes because he sees video of me where I try to run a spec/gear setup that was literally ruined by 2.0 and gets stomped.

Go back to your cave, where the light doesn't shine ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.