Nos is a god. 20 55s and counting. Best and most overall knowledgable player

ryan_smith

In terms of PvP playing more than one class is very beneficial as you will understand and know how to counter other classes at a much more intimate level.

I also don't think it's very hard to pull off and be competitive in PvP with all characters (all classes have a rotation and cool downs) you simply set your key-bindings up for each character based off this and Character switching in PvP is somewhat seamless (besides maybe playing a match or two to get in the groove)

PvP is about positional awareness, timing and (intra/interpersonal AC knowledge).

This has to be crazy easy in PVE.

My point is that, at some point, the amount of time spent learning other classes and positioning will negatively affect the performance of your main class, as you aren't as familiar with it.

I'm of the train of thought that no matter what, you could always be better at your main if you spent more time on it. Ergo, any time not spent on your main is time spent not getting better at your main's class.

As well, being competitive in PVP is absurdly easy. Being amazing at PVP, however, takes time and dedication to mastering and perfecting a class, which is opposite to rolling new alts every week.

Sure, it's fun to learn other classes and stuff, but the reason that professionals are so good at what they do is because they've spent so much time doing it. Hence, the best players in this game are so good at their class because they've spent so much time playing that class.