The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So many basic achivements bugged very frustrating and discouraging. Exhibit A.

ChrisMattar

Another basic achievement bugged, as you see in the image I posted below, I've uncovered all the areas of coruscant and it still says incomplete and I didn't get the achievement. Something needs to be done about this and they need to be given to us, its tedious enough having to chase the achievements let alone, repeat the procedure multiple times because of a bug, and/or not get the achievement at all as is the case with this example.

This is really a priority.

http://imgur.com/7KMP6kp

This thread has a player-suggested workaround, if you didn't see it. You can try the following and see if it works for you:

Okay, it seems like this bug is connected to the Jedi Temple. Something those other two characters of mine had in common is that I fully explored the rest of the areas before ever heading to the Temple for the first time. I just went back to Coruscant with a third character (sigh), who already had the Temple unlocked, but not a couple spots on the Senate Plaza or Black Sun Territory. I unlocked those areas (finishing with Black Sun), and the achievement popped this time.