The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Phantom helmet not going under the hoddie as shown in the collection picture.

MidichIorian

I just spent millions of credits buying the set to "collection unlock" it and then 360 CC to unlock it on all characters and I did it just because I needed an under-the-hoodie-helmet look. No, I did not first try the entire set on the char I initially bought the set pieces on, the helmet was the last piece I found so I just put it on real quick along with the gear I currently had on to bind it. It didnt cross my mind to try it because the picture specifically showed that it was indeed going under the hoodie.

Do you have any intentions of fixing his OR adding some other full-visor helmet to the game so I can get the look I've been striving for? The second best thing is the space fleet rep helmet but it doesnt go under the hoodie either and I'm nowhere near that kind of rep.

Edited by MidichIorian

I just spent millions of credits buying the set to "collection unlock" it and then 360 CC to unlock it on all characters and I did it just because I needed an under-the-hoodie-helmet look. No, I did not first try the entire set on the char I initially bought the set pieces on, the helmet was the last piece I found so I just put it on real quick along with the gear I currently had on to bind it. It didnt cross my mind to try it because the picture specifically showed that it was indeed going under the hoodie.

Do you have any intentions of fixing his OR adding some other full-visor helmet to the game so I can get the look I've been striving for? The second best thing is the space fleet rep helmet but it doesnt go under the hoodie either and I'm nowhere near that kind of rep.

I don't recall this every being listed as an under-hood helmet...Revan's Mask, Malaks Breather, Eradicator's Mask all spring to mind as under-hood. I know there are more just can't think of them.