Party bomb buzz kill.

Raila

Was talking with a guildie yesterday about this. She and many other people hate items like the galactic party bomb/party instigator etc. Why not add in an item that someone could use in to cancel the effect, a la the train wreck from WoW. I don't mind the party items in this game, but can understand why people do. I know it's not a major inconvenience or anything just, annoying to them, but why not let them get a little satisfaction by being able to stop it.

Was talking with a guildie yesterday about this. She and many other people hate items like the galactic party bomb/party instigator etc. Why not add in an item that someone could use in to cancel the effect, a la the train wreck from WoW. I don't mind the party items in this game, but can understand why people do. I know it's not a major inconvenience or anything just, annoying to them, but why not let them get a little satisfaction by being able to stop it.

Not turn it off (you should not be able to cancel my "buff") but a way to make you character immune to "forced emotes" would be fine. This would also include the "startled jump" when receiving a Jawagram and the Human "rally" skill, maybe even some others I can't think of at the moment. LotRO added a toggle option for this a few months ago.