The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Droid Supremacy vs Undying Brotherhood

Beniboybling

No one is better than G0-T0. :cool:

One other option, the better option, is to lure G0-T0 out of hiding. Destroy enough over his powerbase and he's going to have to start intervening in matters more personally. That or force some kind of ultimatum...

Yeah I'd personally rather not have to deal with G0-T0. I mean, I'm safe as far as having superior naval forces, tacticians, and a leader who is extremely hard to assassinate but I'd still rather not try and end up like the UB.

Oh, and Marcelo sweet team you set up there I hope you do well in the losers bracket. I might have to steal those Sith warriors for the next Kaggath :cool:

And congrats Warren!

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the word that needs to be used here isn't cannon fodder but average its called a different level of cannon fodder (I talked about this a while back its how you can explain why some "cannon fodder" is better then others)

Essentially based on what we know of sith warriors skill wise I would break down current leader ship able to fight them like this.

Mothma would need 20 of herself to beat 1 sith warrior she is trained and an ok fighter but not even special forces worthy or even worthy of being considered for special forces training but still above average standard soldier

Plo Koon, Obi-Wan these guys are on the same caliber level and skill level as people like Malgus Sateele and Zen Vallow they would be able to be sith Warriors at an at least 5:1 ratio

Garm Bel: Many don't know this but he was not just an exceptional leader he was an exceptional special ops and special forces combatant he may not be as good as Jace but he is darn near close I would put him on par with the average Sith Warrior.

Leia Organa Solo: She was a powerful Jedi knight capable in her masters words of being "a match for any knight" in other words she was one of the most powerful knights of Luke's order. Ben was able to take on 3 Sith Sabre's (similar skill level shown to the average sith warrior) with a little help from a blaster wielding friend and Leia was much stronger then he is so she would likely be able to take on 3 sith warriors herself

IG-88: We all know this guy to be a beast of bounty hunter taking down even exceptional jedi masters and having the tools to kill about anything I would see him taking down at least 4 sith warriors since I see him as better then Jace

Luke: obviously shouldn't need to say this top teir 6 or more sith warriors

Wedge: Same as Garm in this regard except he has even more experience as a ground commando with his time as rouge squadron and Wraith squadron leader he has fought all kinds of soldiers on the ground and I wouldn't be surprised if he could take the average sith 1v1.

Tenel Ka Djo: an above average jedi she isn't quite as powerful as leia but would has still shown feats good enough that I would say she could take at least 2 sith warriors. Again they are average she is above average exceptionally well trained by Luke and trained with the likes of Jacen and Jaina.

Boba Fett: Do I need to say anything no prep time he is a jace malcom level person 3:1 given prep time he is an obi-wan level character 5:1 on average 4:1.

Jaina Solo Fel: Again do I need to say anything top tear 6 at least sword of jedi any one.

Nek: I don't know much about his ground combat skills but I would suspect much better then Mothma out of him.

Darth Krayt: again do I need to say anything I would think 6 from this guy as well

Darth Talon: another high level darth and again I would put him on the same level as Koon and the likes so again 5:1 in his favor.

Daala/Paleon: I don't know of these guys fighting on the ground much so I would think they would fair slightly better then Mothma but don't know much else.

So on and so forth. Durge has killed jedi before and did pretty well against obi-wan Plo Koon and Anakin (not at the same time maybe but still fought them pretty well) and though they either escaped him or incapacitated him he does have the tools to kill the average jedi and does pretty well most of the time so I wouldn't put him beating 4 at a time past him.

Again these are the different levels of "cannon fodder" and when talking about jedi, sith or special forces units we really should say "average" rather then "cannon fodder" as its the more appropriate term and doesn't have people jumping up in arms about it technically they mean the same thing to those who know that all "cannon fodder" is not created equal nor are all named characters. All of these "Cannon fodder" or "average" soldiers have feats and abilities to them its how we know how good they would fair against each other but I will be trying to fight against the idea that Sith are automatically better then all special forces teams while they be slightly better then most a special forces team still needs to be respected as does a giant numbers advantage because even the most elite of fighters can be taken down by over whelming odds.

Edited by tunewalker

No one is better than G0-T0. :cool:

One other option, the better option, is to lure G0-T0 out of hiding. Destroy enough over his powerbase and he's going to have to start intervening in matters more personally. That or force some kind of ultimatum...

Traya could find him, she could see Shatterpoints in the Galaxy itself, in planets... Imo she could narrow it down to a Sector on a planet, but probably nothing more.