will the war hero and battlemaster armor schematics ever be back?

watermelonfan

I think you can get them now, you just have to RE an existing piece. I liked the battlemaster agent one, minus the headpiece.

I already tried that. That doesn't work. Whenever I ask questions about schematics people say reverse engineer it. I am so sick of hearing that.Why do so many people think everyone can be learned by reverse engineering?

I already tried that. That doesn't work. Whenever I ask questions about schematics people say reverse engineer it. I am so sick of hearing that.Why do so many people think everyone can be learned by reverse engineering?

Because it could be at one point, I haven't tried anytime recently. They're still craftable so you can request one be made in fleet chat, but they still have a valor requirement to wear.

Because it could be at one point, I haven't tried anytime recently. They're still craftable so you can request one be made in fleet chat, but they still have a valor requirement to wear.

This item could never be learned by reverse engineering. If a physical schematic for an item exists then it can not be learned by RE.

For example: There is a physical item for a purple war hero's crystal schematic, therefore it can not be learned by RE.

on the other hand a purple hawkeye schematic can be learned by RE because There is no schematic item that you can get for it, there fore it is learnable by RE.

I hope that helps clear things up for you.

I understand this game can be confusing at times.

Edited by watermelonfan

This item could never be learned by reverse engineering. If a physical schematic for an item exists then it can not be learned by RE.

For example: There is a physical item for a purple war hero's crystal schematic, therefore it can not be learned by RE.

on the other hand a purple hawkeye schematic can be learned by RE because There is no schematic item that you can get for it, there fore it is learnable by RE.

I hope that helps clear things up for you.

I understand this game can be confusing at times.

Tons, and I'll be a better player for it too.

It's Great To Learn!™

I never said no item could be learned by RE. I just said these specific ones can't be. If you think you know of any then please give examples.

I was responding specifically to the line, "I hope that helps clear things up for you." <3 <3 <3

Let's kiss, I'm on POT5

I was responding specifically to the line, "I hope that helps clear things up for you." <3 <3 <3

Let's kiss, I'm on POT5

WIll the schematics ever be back? Yes or no? If you don't know the answer then let me know. If you don't know the answer then you are wasting my time. I know that might sound harsh, but you are not helping.

WIll the schematics ever be back? Yes or no? If you don't know the answer then let me know. If you don't know the answer then you are wasting my time. I know that might sound harsh, but you are not helping.

Apparently I don't know, so I'm letting you know & I am wasting your time. I am helping by interacting with you and keeping your question visible though. Don't be such a doorknob. :cool:

Apparently I don't know, so I'm letting you know & I am wasting your time. I am helping by interacting with you and keeping your question visible though. Don't be such a doorknob. :cool:

Wow! That's pretty funny!

I wish I had the sense of humor that you have.

Edited by watermelonfan

I wish the developers would give us more information about removed items and give us definite answers.

Not until they feel it's appropriate to add a bunch of nostalgia items all at once. As long as they're missing, it makes the items more exclusive and desirable to collectors I think.

Not until they feel it's appropriate to add a bunch of nostalgia items all at once. As long as they're missing, it makes the items more exclusive and desirable to collectors I think.

I'm currently trying to get them all. If I knew they were being removed, I would have bought them back when they were available. I occasionally see them on the gtn, but not very often.

I'm currently trying to get them all. If I knew they were being removed, I would have bought them back when they were available.

They were actually very clear when they were being removed that the schematics were going away and that it would be your last chance to get them. A decent number of people bought them in the final days specifically so they could sell the no-longer-available gear later. I'm one of those people. I have the schematics for Sentinels, Agents and Juggernauts. I have fulfilled a handlful of requests off of Fleet chat.

I occasionally see them on the gtn, but not very often.

Part of this is because they simply don't sell all that well. I try to list the Sentinel Battlemaster gear (chestpiece and legs, usually) once every week or so. Even then, I might wait two weeks for a sale. The chestpiece goes for 100-120k a piece with fairly cheap mats, but sometimes I have to re-list it five or six times before it sells. Meanwhile, I can list purple implants at 60k and sell them in a day or two.

They were actually very clear when they were being removed that the schematics were going away and that it would be your last chance to get them. A decent number of people bought them in the final days specifically so they could sell the no-longer-available gear later. I'm one of those people. I have the schematics for Sentinels, Agents and Juggernauts. I have fulfilled a handlful of requests off of Fleet chat.

Part of this is because they simply don't sell all that well. I try to list the Sentinel Battlemaster gear (chestpiece and legs, usually) once every week or so. Even then, I might wait two weeks for a sale. The chestpiece goes for 100-120k a piece with fairly cheap mats, but sometimes I have to re-list it five or six times before it sells. Meanwhile, I can list purple implants at 60k and sell them in a day or two.

I never saw any warning about them being removed.

Do you have any of those schematics in unbound form? I really want them. I want as many different kinds as possible.

I never saw any warning about them being removed.

It was pretty public, actually. The patchnotes for 1.6.0 are here. I'll grant you, the patch note simply says:

Battlemaster Items are no longer available for purchase.

... but that seems pretty clear. The forums were talking about it in the lead-up to 1.6, and the devs actually were clear that the Battlemaster vendors were disappearing. If the vendor is gone and there is no other statement about the stock moving somewhere else, the best assumption seems to be that the gear won't be available. Now, that requires people to actually read through all the patch notes or frequent the forum, however, I don't know how loudly people could complain if they choose to ignore the most official form of communication about game changes (the patch notes).

Do you have any of those schematics in unbound form? I really want them. I want as many different kinds as possible.

The schematics were BoP from a pack, I believe. That's the other reason you don't see more of them.

Edited by Malastare

It was pretty public, actually. The patchnotes for 1.6.0 are here. I'll grant you, the patch note simply says:

Battlemaster Items are no longer available for purchase.

... but that seems pretty clear. The forums were talking about it in the lead-up to 1.6, and the devs actually were clear that the Battlemaster vendors were disappearing. If the vendor is gone and there is no other statement about the stock moving somewhere else, the best assumption seems to be that the gear won't be available. Now, that requires people to actually read through all the patch notes or frequent the forum, however, I don't know how loudly people could complain if they choose to ignore the most official form of communication about game changes (the patch notes).

I was also a new palyer back then. I didn't now about offical announcments. and patch notes are usually released once the servers are down. Once I see the patch notes its too late because the affect has already taken place.

The schematics were BoP from a pack, I believe. That's the other reason you don't see more of them.

from my understanding they bind from learning the schematics. In the past month I have gotten 2 full sets of battlemaster schematics from the gtn. I'm sure someone people still have unbound war hero and battlemaster schematics. I just got the battlemaster weaponmaster schematics yesterday from the gtn.

Do you by any chance have any in unbound form? Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks in advacne.