Experienced player looking for Progression Ops team and Solid Guild

Xatoo

Thanks to all the people that contacted me, I found what i was looking for with Pandamonium.

Hello, I am looking for an operations team to join that runs on a regular basis. I play during the day mostly and would prefer to be on a team that runs during that time frame. (6am to 6pm Eastern Time I am open) I am also open to run any 3 nights a week from 6 pm to 11 pm(Eastern Time). I prefer to run dps.

I have a geared Sniper/Marauder/Mercenary for the Imperial side, and I can run a Sentinel/Guardian/Sage on the Republic side. I'm prepared to give a 6 month dedication to the right team. I'm ready to start on Hard Mode S&V and have made it to Operator 9 in TFB HM.

I am an experienced player that has been playing since the game came out and I play almost full time. I have over a year and half of solid operations experience running EC HM, KP & EV HM/NiM, TFB & S&V SM and the first 2 bosses in TFB HM.

I have 13 level 55 characters and 20 in total, so I am also looking for the right guild to run flashpoints and possibly pvp on a consistent basis with during the day as well. More info about me can be found here http://www.enjin.com/profile/600253

Please contact me either through the SWTOR site or the Enjin site. You can also Email me in game at Patooti for the Imperial side, or Rikini for the Republic side.

Edited by Xatoo

The 3 nights a week that you can raid, is that 6-11 EST? If it is any other time zone Volition can give you the 3 nights of progression raiding. M/W/F 9:30 - Midnight EST

Yes it's pretty much 2-3 nights a week of the 7 day week, and yes its Eastern time, I will check your site out as well, and thanks for the info.