Sniper PvP : Extended Cut, feat Sean-o and Ces

darthnish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHwrPZDn7fU

Deyvon Vs Skinnychalk (THE GOAT) ahahaahaha

won 2/3 with him.

P.S Neo never claimed to be the best on the server. Although when It came to Marauders/Sents I would've put him at number 1 when he played on BC for the main fact that he was amazing at ALL 3 specs.

Impressive beating a Powertech with 1800 expertise outside of Warzones in a 1v1 as a Warrior in Powertechs current state /High5

Edited by Skinnychalk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive beating a Powertech with 1800 expertise outside of Warzones in a 1v1 as a Warrior in Powertechs current state /High5

Lol No. You were fully geared, I checked when we dueled.. 1900 expertise out of warzones because u use a matrix cube. /high5

Lol No. You were fully geared, I checked when we dueled.. 1900 expertise out of warzones because u use a matrix cube. /high5

Fully geared is your apparent brain dead view of 1900? instead of 2018 with your studpity of saying Powertechs have electro net I wouldn't be suprised you couldn't read 1800 lmao.

Seeing how fkn stupid you actualy are im pretty embarrassed to have lost to you regardless that my class got nerfed into the ground and you play ezmode lolsmashwarrior.

Edited by Skinnychalk

Fully geared is your apparent brain dead view of 1900? instead of 2018 with your studpity of saying Powertechs have electro net I wouldn't be suprised you couldn't read 1800 lmao.

Seeing how fkn stupid you actualy are im pretty embarrassed to have lost to you regardless that my class got nerfed into the ground and you play ezmode lolsmashwarrior.

Lol you're the dumb one. Yes fully geared, I have 1950 expertise both in and out of warzones. You have 2018 in and 1906 out of warzones by using a matrix cube. That means there was a 44 expertise differential in our duels. Gonna use that as an excuse when I'm beating ppl with 2018 expertise in duels all the time with my 1950? Lmao

You were min/maxed and had full augmented gear with artifact 28's.

You were geared. You got raped almighty greatest player on the server, cry more ahahahahahaha

Edited by Trixdope

Lol you're the dumb one. Yes fully geared, I have 1950 expertise both in and out of warzones. You have 2018 in and 1906 out of warzones by using a matrix cube. That means there was a 44 expertise differential in our duels. Gonna use that as an excuse when I'm beating ppl with 2018 expertise in duels all the time with my 1950? Lmao

You were geared. You got raped almighty greatest player on the server, cry more ahahahahahaha

And PT's are the easiest class in the game ahahahaha

You ***** about how easy and op Rage is, but you call PT "your class" which would mean you played it when it was king of the hill.

Don't complain about smash when your 2 button combo spec is the easiest in the game and for the longest time was the most op up until 2.0.

Scrub

"raped" you won on 4% health then you went and got destroyed by a Pyro Powertech (I ended with 42% health) the WORST dps class in game second to madness sins please stop now you're a fkn retard.

And PT's are the easiest class in the game ahahahaha

You ***** about how easy and op Rage is, but you call PT "your class" which would mean you played it when it was king of the hill.

Don't complain about smash when your 2 button combo spec is the easiest in the game and for the longest time was the most op up until 2.0.

Scrub

Pyro Powertech easiest class in game? pre 2.0 Second best burst compared to a Smash warrior or Focus Knight Garbage dcooldowns compared to Knights/Warriors. Leap > smash 9k aoe burst. compared to Explosive dart > (finaly get in 10m range) td > im > railshot > WOOT 9k BURST. oh yes Powertech is the easiest class.

*facepalm* You have got to be so fkn stupid its unreal do you even understand any class except your own 9k aoe smashbomb class? Go around anywhere Pyro Powertech was not OP pre 2.0 it was balanced sorry not every class has amazing defence cooldowns like a Warrior. Hybrid sins/Deception Sins the biggest counter to Powertechs with 5 second force shroud for the hybrid ones and shroud for deception sins with their amazing burst. and after 1.4 with the loss of 30m im, td and stuns Slingers/Snipers became a great counter for Powertechs as well.

2 button combo lmfao if you actauly think Pyro was 2 buttons who ever you where playing that was only using Flameburst and Railshot was missing out on a TON of burst from Thermal Detonator pretty much crit as hard as Railshot and Rocket punch critting 4k.

So go learn to fkn play before you come back here because you effectiveness in warzones is pitiful at best.

Edited by Skinnychalk

Just a reminder, this is a sniper thread !

Welcome to BC server thread xD

But I wont say nothing more and get the thread closed, ill just destroy Skinny in pvp on my pub like always and have him log onto his pub to rage in pvp chat like last time ahahaha

Crying about sages focusing him with their "pebbles" lmao

Edited by Trixdope

But I wont say nothing more and get the thread closed, ill just destroy Skinny in pvp on my pub like always and have him log onto his pub to rage in pvp chat like last time ahahaha

Id like to duel you on my sniper some time :)

I didn't realise this was the bastion (where my pub toons are)

I didn't realise this was the bastion (where my pub toons are)

well you gotta have a pub here too lol

Cause you were ************ in Say chat at the end of a Novare you lost on skinny against me and was talking about Sages and their pebbles. Not even 2 minutes after getting back to fleet, I see in PvP chat someone Crying about Sages and their pebbles. Coincidence? doubt it, even Jordo called you out on it (who was in that novare) saying "nice you come to pub fleet to talk ****". LMAO

Edited by Trixdope

Cause you were ************ in Say chat at the end of a Novare you lost on skinny against me and was talking about Sages and their pebbles. Not even 2 minutes after getting back to fleet, I see in PvP chat someone Crying about Sages and their pebbles. Coincidence? doubt it, even Jordo called you out on it (who was in that novare) saying "nice you come to pub fleet to talk ****". LMAO

well i can confirm that he doesn't have pubs on this server, must have been a co incidence

I wish I did id love for my scoundrel to be here :\

"raped" you won on 4% health then you went and got destroyed by a Pyro Powertech (I ended with 42% health) the WORST dps class in game second to madness sins please stop now you're a fkn retard.

And to this, LMAO you didn't beat me by that much in our last duel (the only one you won). The other 2 were just as close as the first one I posted. Stop lying to yourself xD

And to this, LMAO you didn't beat me by that much in our last duel (the only one you won). The other 2 were just as close as the first one I posted. Stop lying to yourself xD

Lol he's not. I saw it too. He got your little force push at the start of the duel "rotation" down and you got ****ed over.

Doubt it. But IF he did he still lost 2/3

LMAO cute you coming here to stick up for your man tho ;D

If you want to deny you got smacked and I had 42% health left then w/e tbh just like you keep denying I solo'd your *** 3 times in 1 wz on my jugg kid your pathetic just uninstall swtor.

Doubt it. But IF he did he still lost 2/3

LMAO cute you coming here to stick up for your man tho ;D

Just a loving girlfriend, but he was 40% no denying that. His Kolto Overload buff didn't tick over to heal him. And I didn't bother to heal him up after that one either.

If you want to deny you got smacked and I had 42% health left then w/e tbh just like you keep denying I solo'd your *** 3 times in 1 wz on my jugg kid your pathetic just uninstall swtor.

You're garbage lol you could never solo me on skinny. You couldn't even solo me on a voidstar with Vartouhi pocket healing you when I FIRST came back to the game and server ahaha

that's why you wouldn't get on Skinnychalk to duel me when I asked and instead got on your PT. You knew you would get "ROLLED" xD

Matter of fact you wouldn't even except my challenge to a duel on fleet, YOUR GIRL had more balls than you and asked to duel me hahahahaha so bad.

Edited by Trixdope

You're garbage lol you could never solo me on skinny. You couldn't even solo me on a voidstar with Vartouhi pocket healing you when I FIRST came back to the game and server ahaha

that's why you wouldn't get on Skinnychalk to duel me when I asked and instead got on your PT. You knew you would get "ROLLED" xD

Matter of fact you wouldn't even except my challenge to a duel on fleet, YOUR GIRL had more balls than you and asked to duel me hahahahaha so bad.

Why would I waste my time on someone who can hardly beat a Powertech?

I honestly can't see that. Letting someone die, if it's just one person. Maybe if they were already fighting and I got there way too late to heal. Other than that, honestly I can't see that.

I honestly can't see that. Letting someone die, if it's just one person. Maybe if they were already fighting and I got there way too late to heal. Other than that, honestly I can't see that.

well it definitely did. I remember being on the left side on offense and was destroying skinny and you came and started trying to pocket heal him and he still died.