The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Problems with summoning Treek

fellblade

With one of my characters my Treek companion fails to come out when summoned - She is in the list of my companions - I can even get her to sell stuff I can also preview stuff on her- but I just can't get her out into the gameplay. It just does the summon animation but nothing appears at the end - Khem Val works just fine.....

When I wrote to customer services they said that there was nothing that they could do about it and it would probably have to be fixed in a later patch (I did submit it to a bug report also and got what seemed to be an automated response).....As far as I can see it doesn't happen to everybody - and with my other characters that have Treek - she works just fine - to me this is an individual problem that needs looking into and may not even be seen as a general issue that needs fixing...so I could be stuck

I even asked if the Treek mission could be reset for that character so I could do it and just get her again - they didn't reply to that idea......

Has anyone else have a similar issue with Treek and is this a known problem?

Could someone official say whether this is something that is being looked at if it is - or if it is not, could they possibly suggest any solutions to this issue?

I spent 2100 cartel coins to get her and another 700 to unlock her for all my characters - I just want some official reassurance that this problem will be looked into and can be resolved

Many Thanks