The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Future Red Cartel Market Crystal

After a grueling campaign to get the Blood Red crystal addressed, I finally received a Yellow response:

Hi everyone,

We've been monitoring these threads since Game Update 2.3.1 went live but refrained from posting until we had information to provide about the topic!

In an upcoming patch, the Blood Red color crystal will be renamed to something that more accurately describes the appearance. Additionally, we see your feedback about the desire for a crystal that is "redder" and will be taking that into account.

:ph_cheers:

I realize this doesn't guaruntee a Red Crystal anytime soon, but they are aware of the desire for one so the purpose of this thread is to supply Bioware with Color combination ideas to give them idea of what to go with.

My number 1 choice for a Red color crystal from the cartel market would have to be a Red-Black Color Crystal which is a reverse Black-Red Crystal. Other ideas include: Red-Silver, Red-White and Red-Gra/ey.

Why not a Crimson Color Crystal?

Dark Dark red blade, white core?

And it wasn't that grueling. You didn't have to roar on the forums to just get 1 of 3 double hood bugged cartel items fixed. Still waiting on them to man up and fix the other 2. Or release a collections set version of Lord Silthar with the hood up? :s

Why not a Crimson Color Crystal?

Dark Dark red blade, white core?

And it wasn't that grueling. You didn't have to roar on the forums to just get 1 of 3 double hood bugged cartel items fixed. Still waiting on them to man up and fix the other 2. Or release a collections set version of Lord Silthar with the hood up? :s

First time I got a thread to 19 pages so far. I was over dramatizing it.

I think the Red should be the core with something else as the outline.