Gun for hire (or just the opportunity to shoot and blow stuff up!)

BrodieSolo

I've inherited the leadership of my guild by default of me being practically the only active member currently. I really want to do more in the way of Ops, although my available time can't let me commit to serious raiding. I don't really want to quit the guild because I've been a part of it for a long time, I joined my guild almost 2 years before the launch of TOR. There are guys who pop in sporadically and I'd like to be around when eventually the RL stuff stopping them from playing relents and we get life back in green chat again.

I have seen in the past posts from people whose guilds have lost members and want to team up with other guilds to continue doing ops. Although I only have myself to offer, are there any smaller populated guilds who need an extra SS smugg for ops?

As I said earlier I'm not looking for serious raiding, but so far I've only managed to do EV, KP and EC all in story and the EC group stopped after downing the tanks for the weekly so I still haven't finished that! I feel like I'm missing out. I'm willing to listen if told I'm doing something wrong, I have no clue how well I play my class but have never been told L2P so I must be doing something right! :D

So if anyone has grouped with me before in FPs and think you'd like me to join an Ops group with you, or in the unlikely event you're just desperate for a dps /w or mail me ingame Brodie Car'das.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.