The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sniper Warzone Bug(Seemingly Only on Voidstar)

sithbrah

Recently I've been constantly plagued by an extremely annoying bug while doing warzones. At a random point in the warzone my character will have all skills greyed out that require cover, but also will not be able to take cover. My character will also appear to be in cover on the screen but can move, so it looks like I'm sliding around the ground in cover. The only abilities usable when this is going on are rifle shot, takedown, and followthrough(I think).

Most of the time this happens when teams switch sides, and I think I've only ever had this happen on Voidstar. It has occasionally happened though in the first round after dying. As you can imagine this is annoying and ruins warzones for me. Dying will not fix this, basically the only thing you can do is 1) run around looking for people under 30% HP or 2) go hide in a corner until the game ends. Neither are really reasons why I decided to play this class...

Also aware there are threads on this, older ones at least.

Recently I've been constantly plagued by an extremely annoying bug while doing warzones. At a random point in the warzone my character will have all skills greyed out that require cover, but also will not be able to take cover. My character will also appear to be in cover on the screen but can move, so it looks like I'm sliding around the ground in cover. The only abilities usable when this is going on are rifle shot, takedown, and followthrough(I think).

Most of the time this happens when teams switch sides, and I think I've only ever had this happen on Voidstar. It has occasionally happened though in the first round after dying. As you can imagine this is annoying and ruins warzones for me. Dying will not fix this, basically the only thing you can do is 1) run around looking for people under 30% HP or 2) go hide in a corner until the game ends. Neither are really reasons why I decided to play this class...

Also aware there are threads on this, older ones at least.

its happened to me a few times, if it happens again, hit shift or ctrl F. This is the keybinding for cover, and will fix it...