Jugg Tank Specs

Defense: 20%

Shield: 40%

Absorb: 30%

That's what I and other Juggs on my server run for NiM Content.

don't you mean?

Defense: 30%

your numbers leave 10% floating in subspace :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the 5000 level youre looking at a ratio of:

Defense: 30.5%

Shield: 36.5%

Absorb: 33%

for optimal point distribution.(according to KeyboardNinja's numbers )

At 3500 defense points, the numbers are:

Defense: 35%

Absorb: 28%

At 1000 defense points, the numbers are:

Defense: 63.5%

Absorb: 0%

My percentage numbers are fractions off, but close enough that if you use them you'll be fine, just not point optimal.

don't you mean?

Defense: 30%

your numbers leave 10% floating in subspace :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the 5000 level youre looking at a ratio of:

Defense: 30.5%

Absorb: 33%

for optimal point distribution.(according to KeyboardNinja's numbers )

At 3500 defense points, the numbers are:

Defense: 35%

Absorb: 28%

At 1000 defense points, the numbers are:

Defense: 63.5%

Absorb: 0%

My percentage numbers are fractions off, but close enough that if you use them you'll be fine, just not point optimal.

Don't know what you're smoking, but there is no possible way of getting

30% Defense

40% Shield

and 30% absorb all bundled together in Underworld tier, even Kell Dragon can't hit those numbers.

Anyways, they're the numbers I run, works for me. Boils down to opinion and comfort at the end of the day. So long as it keeps me alive, I couldn't care less. But just to further prove, here's a screenshot a tank in full Kell Dragon, his stats are dancing around where mine are.

http://hatred.sithportals.com/GuildFiles/442754/Screenshot_2013-07-31_00_30_45_279837.jpg

Edited by Luckygunslinger

Don't know what you're smoking, but there is no possible way of getting

30% Defense

40% Shield

and 30% absorb all bundled together in Underworld tier, even Kell Dragon can't hit those numbers.

Anyways, they're the numbers I run, works for me. Boils down to opinion and comfort at the end of the day. So long as it keeps me alive, I couldn't care less. But just to further prove, here's a screenshot a tank in full Kell Dragon, his stats are dancing around where mine are.

http://hatred.sithportals.com/GuildFiles/442754/Screenshot_2013-07-31_00_30_45_279837.jpg

Ummm, we're talking about two different numbers it looks like.

I'm talking about defensive point allocation. If you have 5000 Defense points, they should be spent in an allocation spread of Defense: 30.5%, Shield: 36.5% Absorb: 33%. Not talking about the chance numbers or absb rating. It looks like you were talking displayed numbers. When I looked at your posted percentages, with the previous posts reference to ratings numbers, I thought you were talking about the spread, and not chance.

My number are actually right, but then, so are yours :)

Edited by Rothie

• 3 weeks later...
Ummm, we're talking about two different numbers it looks like.

I'm talking about defensive point allocation. If you have 5000 Defense points, they should be spent in an allocation spread of Defense: 30.5%, Shield: 36.5% Absorb: 33%. Not talking about the chance numbers or absb rating. It looks like you were talking displayed numbers. When I looked at your posted percentages, with the previous posts reference to ratings numbers, I thought you were talking about the spread, and not chance.

My number are actually right, but then, so are yours :)

I'm not so certain you're right. 5000 mitigation budget is HUGE. I'll admit to being mixed 69/72s and I have 2200 with all low endurance high str/mitigation. You are basically saying that getting 75s will more than DOUBLE my current mitigation and that doesn't seem possible since the increase per piece is not double. Also, you mentioned 63% defense which I'm fairly certain is impossible due to diminishing returns. I'm not sure where you got these numbers from but them seem ludicrous.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, you mentioned 63% defense which I'm fairly certain is impossible due to diminishing returns. I'm not sure where you got these numbers from but them seem ludicrous.

Rothie is talking about something entirely different.

Rothie is correct. On the KBN chart if you have a 1000 point pool, then you put 63% of your points in defense, 36% in Shield, and nothing in Absorb.

This is correct but is waaaaay confusing because none of us look at this way. When we see %'s, we think in terms of "RATING" and think 63% chance to defend in game. (which would be totally awesome but not possible)

It's comparing Apples & Iguanas.

• 1 month later...

I'm with Kennethdale on this one. My Defence is 743 pts, Shield 628 pts and Absorb is 418 pts giving me a total pool of 1789 pts. There is no way I can ever see getting this value up to 5000 pts.

My on-screen percentages are Def 17.52%, Shield 36.8% and Absorb 30.52% which is looking as if I'm approaching the values 20/40/30 to me.

Edited by Stave