Changes to Dart Sion's Armor

DarthVallin

Hey all,

I know there is a reason why we probably cant dye the Darth Sion's shoulder, but I mean the set just looks so awesome in almost any color. I was hoping that maybe we could rally some support to possibly see them include a dye module slot into the shoulder :).

The Darth Sion set is what BioWare would call a "lore set," and they've already stated that they do not intend for lore sets to have dye module slots. That may change at some point in the future, but I wouldn't count on it.

The Darth Sion set is what BioWare would call a "lore set," and they've already stated that they do not intend for lore sets to have dye module slots. That may change at some point in the future, but I wouldn't count on it.

Even though I like how that set looks and don't want it to change, I think the decision on the lore sets is a pretty stupid one by BioWare. Hope they will one day reconsider and maybe give crafters (Synthweavers and Armourtechs) an option to add a dye slots to such outfits.

If it's a lore set, you would think they would take the time to make it so it does not glitch on female body type 2, which is the size most people choose.