Bounty Hunter Area on Fleet

mbravo

I stumbled into this area today after having been away for several months. I found the vendors and was wondering how to go about earning favor to buy their equipment ? Is there a bounty board somewhere ? Thanks

You just missed the first week of the event, it ended Wednesday. It's supposed to come back next month, and when it does you'll be able to run quests on any character over level 15 you have, the more characters the better as you gain rep faster.

One set of of vendors are for the new monthly event, the others with CC items require you to buy gambling packs to earn rep. You may also need tokens from those packs that are extremely rare, thus rubbing salt in your wound. Edited by Hambunctious

I stumbled into this area today after having been away for several months. I found the vendors and was wondering how to go about earning favor to buy their equipment ? Is there a bounty board somewhere ? Thanks

Welcome Back. The Bounty Missions are supposed to be a one week a month item. It should be back in mid September

Thanks to everyone who replied, and yes I agree like rubbing salt in the wound lol.

Are the stoopid duster and hat and gun available on the new Freelance Bounty Bundle ? Im considering spending the 29.99 for more cartel coins but just not sure if I want to spend that kind of money on virtual money.

Thanks again !