Gunslinger looking for guild

HoldFire

72/75 Gunslinger currently on The Shadowlands server.

I play full SS 36/8/2 I can parse around 2.9-3k on the dummy no logs atm but i can show in any parser if needed. and I'm looking for an active hardcore raiding guild.

My current is Progression 4/7 NiM S&V 16 and 2/5 NiM TFB 16 and for 8 man I've killed titan 6 and WH (Previous Progression was two toons NiM EC warstalker pre 2.0)

I'm familiar with how my class works and i won't take it to heart if you have some constructive criticism. I'm looking for a guild that has strong dedication towards NiM mode and doesn't plan on quitting right after It's cleared.

Um If you need to reach me my Character's name is Incarcerate On the Shadowlands server , My info her was brief Feel free to contact me for more details

Edited by HoldFire
Updating

72/75 Gunslinger currently on The Shadowlands server.

I play full SS 36/8/2 I can parse around 2.9-3k on the dummy no logs atm but i can show in any parser if needed. and I'm looking for an active hardcore raiding guild.

My current is Progression 4/7 NiM S&V 16 and 2/5 NiM TFB 16 and for 8 man I've killed titan 6 and WH (Previous Progression was two toons NiM EC warstalker pre 2.0)

I'm familiar with how my class works and i won't take it to heart if you have some constructive criticism. I'm looking for a guild that has strong dedication towards NiM mode and doesn't plan on quitting right after It's cleared.

Um If you need to reach me my Character's name is Incarcerate On the Shadowlands server , My info her was brief Feel free to contact me for more details

Still looking

<Republic Intelligence Service> Recruiting for 16m HM progression. We are just forming our fresh 16m HM group, but we hope to go far. Need some solid players to help get us to nightmare. We're a fun group of people who want to progress far in end game content.

Raids 4+ nights a week, 10pm-1:30am EST. Check us out at http://www.RepublicIntelligenceService.com

Take care ;)