Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tipping crafters

Bilirubin

Found someone (server first) to craft an endgame item for me; I am providing all mats. AFAIK they are still the server exclusive crafting source for this item, which lists for 1.7 million on our GTN. What sort of tip would be fair? If I had bought all of the mats on the GTN it would run me around 1.15-1.25 (iirc, can't check the current prices) unless I took my time to bargain hunt.

Depends....a lot of crafters on harbinger offer the item for mats cost alone, which they then use to gamble for a double proc on items that can. Relics Implants and Ears, things that dont double proc..most of them ask 600k to 900k since a proc doesn't help them at all.

Some do not want a tip, and say so. On items like 31 barrels and hilts I tip about 300k to cover at least their time and skill. Every one has been happy with that and asked me to return if I ever need anything else. Edited by Blackardin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.