The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pyro 1.0

easeyway

I would support these skills being more mid range, something like 20 meters. I do think Incendiary missile needs to be a longer range attack for it to be a useful opener. We need -some- decent increased range options even if we don't have many. Edited by Rylorn

Ah, great. Now for some reason, I have a horrible image in my head that the devs really like seeing Mako get abused because I either start the fight in melee, with her getting beaten up by anyone who I lose my grip on, or because she starts the fight at range, and everyone attacks her instead of me.

One problem is the Devs thought it was a good idea to give all PT's acess to the High Threat Pull ability but give Tanks the Leap that doesnt even give high threat... If Jet Charge and Harpoon were reversed and Harpoon was given to tanks and all PT's got Jet Charge then All PT's would benefit. And the class would probably be saved. Because you can add talents based around Jet Charge.

For Pyromech i was thinking of something like this

Fuel Leak: When you Leap to someone with Jet Charge you leave a trail of Fire (It does hit the person you leap to aswel) that deals X damage over 10 seconds to anyone caught in it. Usefull in PvP and PvE because if you leap to the end of a big group of mobs it deals damage to them all.

AP i was thinking

Hydraulic Boosters: Jet Charge grants Hydraulic Boosters which grants 4 seconds of Immunity to Physics and 20% Defence, Also Reduce the cooldown of Hydraulic Overrides by 5 seconds.

And you can just add Harpoon to Flame Surge for Shield Tech.

Edited by Kaos_KidSWTOR