Merc Healers Unite: We need buffs

DkSharktooth

What do we need? Asking for buffs wont help.

One of the biggest issues I have run into are people who don't know how we heal and they will start to freak out when they start to drop. I'll see them waste dps to try and heal themselves, when all they need to do is wait a second and they will be at full health.

What I would like to be changed/buffed:

The Kolto missile is not instant, which the tool tip says it is.

We have great heals, but a long cast time, maybe shorten the cast time and weaken the heal a bit.

Emergency Heal has a 21 sec cool down, that is a bit excessive.

Now I haven't played a ton as a Merc Healer (only healer I have played, so I don't know how the other half live), but those are a few things I would like to be looked at.

What do we need? Asking for buffs wont help.

One of the biggest issues I have run into are people who don't know how we heal and they will start to freak out when they start to drop. I'll see them waste dps to try and heal themselves, when all they need to do is wait a second and they will be at full health.

What I would like to be changed/buffed:

The Kolto missile is not instant, which the tool tip says it is.

We have great heals, but a long cast time, maybe shorten the cast time and weaken the heal a bit.

Emergency Heal has a 21 sec cool down, that is a bit excessive.

Now I haven't played a ton as a Merc Healer (only healer I have played, so I don't know how the other half live), but those are a few things I would like to be looked at.

Please post on the thread linked on pts.