The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Still don't have some "Possessions" Achievments I should...

AbsolutGrndZero

Ok, so my achievements for the Balmorran Resistance outfit and the slave girl outfit (There may be others, and if you need me to find out for sure for testing, I can) are STILL not ticking off properly (and Yes, I've logged out of the game, yes I've waited an hour, yes I'm sure they are bound... they were before the achievements was introduced...)

For example, despite having the entire slave girl outfit and putting it on my Assassin, all at once... I still have no credit for the top or I think the hat.

Same with the Balmorran Arms hat... I've equipped it on my Jedi knight and I've equipped it on her companion (Doc) and i've made sure to have it all equipped at once... and it's still to this day not unlocking properly.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

I've seen some other reports of speeder Possession achievements not ticking off, such as the Longspur Collector, probably for the same reason--players had them pre-2.0 and it's bugged if you had them before then. At least for my part, I got all of the social armors post-2.0, and they all unlocked as soon as I had all 5 parts in my inventory (no need to put them on), so I'm sure it has something to do with owning it pre-2.0 (if that's helpful in tracking down the issue internally). Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• 3 weeks later...